Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Little Note From Ashleigh!!!

I Love looking At my mommys blog. her blog is my favorite.I want to have a blog right now too. it's hard to think what I want to say in front of a lot of people. i like my moms blog because it's about our family and it's really really nice. it's snowing here again today and we are tired of the snow.I want summer to be here. Summer is my favorite because I can go swimming all the time and play outside with the neighborhood kids. I love going to school. I love my sisters and my little baby brother.I love my teacher because she is so nice.I really want to start cheerleading but my parents haven't decided if they are going to let me yet.I am already in a lot of activities.I am in ballet, Tavaci Singing, Basketball and soccer starts soon. I don't really want to be in soccer this year,but my mom signed me up.I love playing with my sisters.I am glad that I am a triplet because I always have someone to play with.My sisters are my best friends.

3 comments:

Jen said...

That's really sweet! I would love to meet your little girls one day.

Emily said...

That is fun. Colton wants his own blog too. She is such a special little girl!

Hilary said...

Ashleigh, You're too cute! I love the picture of you! I wish it was summer too... Thanks for being a good friend to my Gracie!