Friday night we took the kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. My children and my husband are total cartoon junkies. I on the other hand don't like cartoons at all. But, there are two cartoons that I used to like when I was younger. They were Alvin and the Chipmunks and the smurfs. So I was pretty excited to see this movie. It was such a cute movie with a lot of clever/funny parts. We saw it at the cheaper theater with all the older movies so I am sure that it will be on DVD really soon. Let you kids rent it and watch it together. Since only the chipmunks are animated, it's fun for the whole family. My girls are still quoting lines from the movie!Monday, February 25, 2008
Another Cute Movie!
Friday night we took the kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. My children and my husband are total cartoon junkies. I on the other hand don't like cartoons at all. But, there are two cartoons that I used to like when I was younger. They were Alvin and the Chipmunks and the smurfs. So I was pretty excited to see this movie. It was such a cute movie with a lot of clever/funny parts. We saw it at the cheaper theater with all the older movies so I am sure that it will be on DVD really soon. Let you kids rent it and watch it together. Since only the chipmunks are animated, it's fun for the whole family. My girls are still quoting lines from the movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment