So this morning we woke up to more snow...lots. As if we don't have enough. Well I am keeping positive and trying to not let it get me down. This is the view I see looking out my front door. UGH!!!
Well, I have a few coping mechanisms that have helped me make it through these cold depressing days. Here's what I have been doing
1. Downloading good music onto my ipod. I have totally been rocking out to Michael Jackson's Number Ones. It is such a good album. Who doesn't like a little Thriller, Billie Jean, Beat It, Man in the Mirror....and many more.
2. Lunch once a week with girlfriends. This helps me get out of the house and get some good adult time,
3. A little pre Spring Cleaning. I am hoping that if I do some spring cleaning that it will help make spring come a little faster. I know that won't happen, but a clean house always makes me feel a little happier.
4. Doing fun things with the kids. I took the girls to see the Hannah Montana Movie with some of their friends. This was a blast and is enough to lift my spirits for weeks. More pictures and posts to come soon!
5. The BEST thing I have been doing is hitting the gym everyday. This has been so good for me. I hope I can keep it up. It's hard to fit in a time to go, but it is so worth it.

1 comment:
A GREAT list Christine! I can't believe all this snow! Oh and I'm so mad that I totally spaced lunch today. Grrr.
Post a Comment