A: Attached or single: Attatched for 11/2 years (2 years dating ,9 1/2 years married)
B: Best Friend: Donevan….any many more great friends.
C: Cake or Pie: Pie…pumpkin
D: Day of Choice: Saturday
E: Essential Item: My Family
F: Favorite Color: Black White and Brown. I am so boring.
G: Gummi Bears or Worms: I love both…especially if they are a little sour.
H: Hometown: Falls Church, Virginia
I: Indulgence(s): Coke, eating out, Reality TV
J: January or July: JULY no question
K: Kids: 4, Ashleigh, Brittany, Caitley, Donevan Jr.
L: Life is incomplete without: My Family
M: Marriage Date: May 2 1998
N: Number of Siblings: 4: 3 Brothers and 1 Sister
O: Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P: Phobias or Fears: Snakes
Q: Quote(s): ?
R: Reason To Smile: Greeting DJ in the morning to his smiling/laughing face
S: Season: #1 Fall #2 Spring
T: Tag Six: anyone who wants to!
U: Unknown Fact About Me: I was born in the hallway of the hospital
V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I am a steak lover!!!
W: Worst Habit: Biting my nails, not being able to wake up in the morning.
X: X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds….because that usually means you're pregnant
Y: Your Favorite Food: Oh, there are soooo many.
Z: Zodiac: Gemini

2 comments:
Fun to read!
I thought the same thing about ultrasounds, then remembered that for me it sometimes meant miscarriage... :OP But, the happy ultrasounds are awesome!!
Black, white, brown? Really?!!! Not boring, just surprises me! I would have guessed red for you.
:O) Fun, fun!
Post a Comment