
The girls do some crazy stuff with their little brother. They play with him like he's their little toy. This is them dressing him up. They brought him to me like this and told me that he really wants to go to Disneyworld because he's never been. I'm sure they are really looking out for the good of their brother and they don't care about going to Disneyworld. Yeah Right!

I caught the girls in this act the other day.They decided to dump out their laundry basket and put D.J. inside. This looks like fun! He loves all the attention!
.JPG)
This is their play baby stroller that they have put him in and used one of their belts to strap him in. So funny! They were strolling him all around the basement. I have no idea why Ashleigh has stickers all over her face, but I'm sure it has something to do with a game they were playing. I just thought this was hilarious. I love DJ's expression in this picture. He's just chillin, content as can be.
.JPG)
I found the girls making him a "prince bed" as they called it. They had put the leg rest up on the recliner and layed all these blankets out and put him on it. When I walked in his bedroom, he was just laying there as content as can be with his sister surrounding him. He's pretty spoiled with attention from them.
These girls really do adore their brother. They are so protective of him and love him to death. It's been really fun to watch them nurture him and care so much about him.
7 comments:
He has four mommies instead of just one...lucky little dude! ;)
I hope Colton and Cannon love to entertain Crew this much in the near future. Your girls are so great with him. You are lucky.
Oh so cute. You are doing such a great job raising these kids.
Donie is the cutest little boy, his eyes are so smiling and beautiful. It's so cute how the girls love him so much, he's so loveable - and they see their Mommy and Daddy loving him too! Pretty cute bunch!!
Donie is the cutest little boy, his eyes are so smiling and beautiful. It's so cute how the girls love him so much, he's so loveable - and they see their Mommy and Daddy loving him too! Pretty cute bunch!!
I can't believe how big he is gettting. Feel grateful you have three entertainers. DJ is going to make an AWESOME husband knowing how to deal with women!! To bad I don't have a girl to hook him up with!!
Too fun! We have stroller pics too. They love having a real doll to play with!
Post a Comment