Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day Fun!

My Little Valentines!!!!

I woke up on Valentines Day to Brittany in my face yelling, "Happy Valentines Day". No surprise there. They were just a little exicted. We had a really fun/ busy Valentines Day. Wed. night we worked hard on about 75+ Valentines for the girls to pass out at school. Wow, am I glad that is over. They had a fun party at their school that DJ and I went to help with. Donevan and I were able to go to lunch together to celebrate with oneanother. Fun Fun! Then for dinner we had heart pizza and gave eachother lots of loves. It was really a fun day and Donevan and I realized that once you have children it's all about them having a special day. I did manage to make it to the gym around 8:30 last evening. My girlfriend and I were about the only one's there. We felt a bit like old married people who didn't have anything better to do on Valentines. Good thing we had our cute husbands to get home to. Hope everyone had a wonderful heart day.

6 comments:

Me - Jen said...

The gym on Valentines, wow you are good!! Sounds like a fun day!

Emily said...

Cute pictures!

Skylette said...

Hahaha, the part about Brittany cracked me up! How cute. :)

Tiffany B said...

That photo of you and Donny is just the cutest ever. Sounds like another fun day at the Neider's.

Hilary said...

That is dedication! I'm impressed!

Cute pictures!

Tami said...

I agree with you on holidays are for the kids. I am so impressed that you went to the gym on v-day. Way to go girl!!