We just keep getting more and more snow. This has been the worst winter since we've lived here (6 years). I can't stand it, but the girls are sure having a blast. Their Dad built them this snow cave on Saturday and they had fun playing in it. I'm ready for Spring. But I guess since the groundhog saw his shadow, I have to wait 6 more weeks for that.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh that looks so fun!
LOL, so I was checking out your blog (adorable as usual;)) and I was looking at the picture of the feet in black/white. For the life of me, I could not figure out what other adult would be in the photo with you, Donevan and a baby! Then it dawned on me, it's the girls and D.J! Wow, it's been a LONG day!!
I didn't get to see the snow cave, before the snow plow got it, so I'm glad you took a picture! Sooo fun!
Post a Comment