Monday, February 4, 2008

The Game Plan- Great Movie!


Disney did a good job with this one! The girls, Donevan and I watched this the other night and we all LOVED it. Poor Donevan, he had to sit and watch this with four crying girls. It's pretty typical for me to cry at movies, but there are very few movies that I have seen my girls cry from. Brittany was hysterically balling her eyes out. Ashleigh was wimpering in the corner of the couch. And Caitley tried to sneak and turn the lights out so that no one would see her crying. So funny. We all loved this movie and it was really cute. We love the Rock. He was really good in this. So next time you're looking for a good family flick, rent this one. (p.s. most people I've talked to didn't cry in this movie, we are just a bunch of emotional girls)


3 comments:

Emily said...

I loved all your new posts. The girls pictures were so fun to look back in time. I loved the pictures of Donnie. He looked so cute with his smile. Fun Updates!!!

Hilary said...

My SIL said this was good too! We'll have to check it out! I giggled at your description of all the crying though! So funny! Love the different way each girl dealt with it!

Anonymous said...

A few days ago, cousin Jake came over to play with Will so rusty went to "ON DEMAND" we found the movie so me and Rusty watched it.
(Rusty slept through the movie so he barley saw the movie)and I still don't know why the triplets cried through the movie.

Your Nephew,
Jackson Payne