.jpg)
Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister-in-law Heather. She is such an amazing person who I look up to so very much. Thanks for always being a great sister and for making my brother so happy.
H- HAPPY. Heather is always so happy and fun to be around. She the life of the party.
E- EVENING. Whenever we get together, we stay up so late talking about everything. Most of the time Gary and I end up falling asleep and Donevan and Heather stay up until the early morning hours. Then they sleep most of the next day. It's quite hilarious, but a must everytime we get together.
A-AMAZING MOM. Heather is such a wonderful mother. She is so creative and fun and always making life fun for her children. Such an example to everyone! Whenever the cousins all get together she always has some fun games for everyone.
T-TRUE FRIEND. Heather is not just a great sister, but a wonderful friend too. Everyone loves her because she is so easy to talk with, trustworthy, and loving.
H-HOTTIE. Heather is the definition of natural beauty. She has the most amazing skin and hair. She doesn't need to wear an ounce of makeup and she's stunning. My brother is pretty lucky.
E-EVERYTHING ORGANIZED. I think Heather is the most organized person I know. You should see her house. Amazing!
R-READER. Heather is soooo SMART. She reads everything and retains everything she reads! It's quite amazing.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER. WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment