Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hannah Montana 3D Movie










I took these girls to the Hannah Montana 3D Movie. We had to drive 45 mins. away to a theatre that had the movie. We rocked out all the way there to all Hannah Montana's songs. I think I like her more than all these girls. I have every song memorized. It's pretty funny. The movie was 3D and it was great. It was cute to see these girls trying to reach out and touch things in the air from the 3D effects. These girls are sure fun and help me stay young at heart.













8 comments:

Lyf2.0 said...

Ok... So which of the girls decide what color coat they want. What if both A and B want pink? Whaddya do?

Emily said...

That looks like so much fun. Your girls are lucky they have such a fun, YOUNG Mom

Shelly B. said...

You are such an awesome mom! And cute too!

Tiffany B said...

How fun. Your girls are so lucky to have a mom like you. Thanks again for the "heart attack" with the activity girls today.

Tiffany B said...

How fun. Your girls are so lucky to have a mom like you. Thanks again for the "heart attack" with the activity girls today.

Margo and Kenny Neider said...

Way fun Mom, I'd say!

Anonymous said...

Dear Triplets,
When I read the 3D HANNA MONTANA movie it reminded me about going to Washington DC and going to the natural history mueseum theatre to see the sea monsters 3D movie.It was great!
your nephew,

Jackson

Hilary said...

This was So nice of you! Gracie still talks about it! Cute pictures! I'm so glad you took some!