Looks to me like you are doing GREAT! But it's you, so of course you are doing great! You inspire me all the time to be a better person. I really do look up to you!
I'm a mother of 5 and wife to an incredible husband, Donevan. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom to Ashleigh (8), Brittany (8), Caitley (8), DJ (2) and Emma 11 mos. I love my small town life in Idaho and I am truely living my dream!
3 comments:
Good Job on the resolutions. Way to keep up. I also love your girl drama post. I just get so sick of the wrestling and football playing all the time~
Good job, you! That is awesome!
Looks to me like you are doing GREAT! But it's you, so of course you are doing great! You inspire me all the time to be a better person. I really do look up to you!
Post a Comment