Sunday, February 24, 2008
Horrible Night
Last night was the absolute worst night! Little Donnie was so sick and I couldn't do anything to calm him down. Usually if he isn't feeling well I can atleast give him a bottle and he'll calm down, but not last night. I didn't really get to bed until 5am. This was the routine all night; he would scream, I would rock him and get him to calm down and he'd fall back asleep. Then I would lay him in his crib. 10 to 15 mins later he would wake up screaming again and the cycle started all over again. I still don't know what's wrong with him. I don't know if it's teeth or an upset stomach. (a few of us have had that this past week) Hopefully tonight will go a lot better. I don't think I can do it again tonight!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh no. I am so sorry about your miserable night. I hope tonight is better!
You and I should have met in Pocatello! Tess was doing the same thing last night. I'm chalking up to teething. I'm driving on fumes today with only about 2 hrs. of sleep. Hopefully we can get a nap in ;) Cousin EM
I am so sorry. Doesn't sound like any fun. Hopefully he is exhausted enough to sleep through the night tonight!
I was dealing with the same thing (or somthing similar) with Jacob. I know it sounds mean, but there was a point when there was nothing I could do to help him. So I just gave him some motrin and put teething gel on his teeth. Then I would just lay him down and let him figure it out. He started doing a lot better.
Oh Christine! I'm so sorry! Those sort of nights make for LONG days! I hope he slept better last night so you could get some shut eye of your own.
The worst part about things is the unknow. As a mom you feel so helpless trying to figure out how to calm them and make them happy! I hope this was only a one night thing!!
Post a Comment