Sorry about the blurry first picture. It's the only one I got! This is only the 20th time he's gotten into this plant. Usually we have all of our kitchen chairs surrounding the plant so that he can't get into it. Well, we were having guests over for dinner so I put the chairs around the table while DJ was taking a nap. I forgot to put the chairs back when he woke up and the next thing I knew, he was eating the soil AGAIN. Straight to the bathtub for him.
We had a better night last night. It wasn't good, but it was better. My poor little baby is so sick. I took him to the grocery store today and he's usually so smily and happy with everyone. He didn't even crack a smile, he was feeling so icky. I don't think there's a virus in Idaho that our family hasn't gotten this season. Thanks to Hilary who had the girls over to play today. I was able to give DJ a little extra needed TLC.

3 comments:
I am scared for Crew to reach this age and get into everything. But, he is such a doll. All he has to do is smile and I bet it makes everything better. Right?
Maybe he's alergic to dirt and that's what's making him sick! It was funny that you were talking about him eating dirt, and being sick all right together.
He is the sweetest little boy!
look at those cute chubby cheeks and innocent eyes!
Post a Comment