The pictures are so cute. Twin day was so fun. On the DJ post, I am not looking forward to Crew getting into everything. It definitely keeps us on our toes.
Yipee. So fun that you are getting a 'start' at going digi! These are cute. I love your new photo on your blog. So pretty. I also enjoyed reading the funny things your kids say and do.
Hi there! My name is Krista and I got your link off of Tiffany's blog. I have a new blog that I think you might be interested in if you are a local Idaho Falls girl :) Pass it on!
How fun, our school is so very boring, nothing fun like this. Good Luck with DJ, Nick is now getting over the emptying every cabinet stage and I am feeling a little more relaxed FINALLY!!!
I'm a mother of 5 and wife to an incredible husband, Donevan. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom to Ashleigh (8), Brittany (8), Caitley (8), DJ (2) and Emma 11 mos. I love my small town life in Idaho and I am truely living my dream!
7 comments:
The pictures are so cute. Twin day was so fun. On the DJ post, I am not looking forward to Crew getting into everything. It definitely keeps us on our toes.
Yipee. So fun that you are getting a 'start' at going digi! These are cute. I love your new photo on your blog. So pretty. I also enjoyed reading the funny things your kids say and do.
To cute!! I see morgan made the cut how fun!
Hi there! My name is Krista and I got your link off of Tiffany's blog. I have a new blog that I think you might be interested in if you are a local Idaho Falls girl :) Pass it on!
www.worthmentioninginidahofalls.blogspot.com
p.s. Your blog is darling!!
How fun, our school is so very boring, nothing fun like this. Good Luck with DJ, Nick is now getting over the emptying every cabinet stage and I am feeling a little more relaxed FINALLY!!!
Triplets as Twins! Now that is fun! ;)
So cute! I meant to pop in and get a picture, but I never did. They all look so darling! THANK YOU, again.. for including Gracie!
Post a Comment