.............................................................................................Basketball is coming to an end and I am getting really sad about it. We have had such a fun season and the girls on my team have improved so much. I definitely didn't plan on feeling so emotionally invested in this coaching thing. I now have sympathy for all the coaches I had and also my parents who sat through hundreds of games nervous for their kids. We have mostly played co-ed or all boy teams and boys tend to be a little more aggressive than girls. But, these girls have held their own and are just as good as all the little boys. I'm not sure if my nerves can take years of watching my kids in organized sports. I guess this is just the beginning of it all. I am just so competitive!!! All my girls have improved so much. Caitley plays really good defense. Ashleigh isn't scared of the ball anymore and Brittany has become an incredible shooter. In fact, last week she had 16 points. Donevan missed the game, but when she saw him at home she was so pumped up about having such a great game. She said, "Dad, this is the home of the superstar".(referring to herself) She also called both sets of Grandparents to let them know about her great game. I am just so proud of each of them.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
very cute. love the superstar comment.
good job Coach!
What a good mom and amazing woman you are! Seriously!
They are so fun to watch! Three very different little personalities on the floor. Each one so darling.
you can just tell in this picture that they love having their mama be their coach. You're awesome for doing it.
Post a Comment