Wednesday, October 10, 2007
WHERE ARE MY PHONES???
This is hilarious!!! I have 5 cordless telephones on the main floor of my house. They are all interchangeable and can be charged on any of the bases. This morning the phone rings and I can't find one telephone. I run from room to room as the phone is ringing and none of the phones are on the bases. This isn't unual for me. It's pretty much a daily occurance. It's a good thing we have caller id. Why can't I just put them back on the chargers? Am I the only one with this problem?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't be to hard on yourself. I am constantly in the same annoying situation as you. That is why I am known for not answering my phone. If it is not right next to me I know that I will be running around finding a phone, so I don't even try!!
ditto to Jen... But then I have the age old (ha!) question... if they don't leave a message do I call them back just because I can see them on the caller ID???
Post a Comment