
The definition of craze is fad, trend, fashion, rage, enthusiasm, obsession, vogue, in-thing!!! This is definitely Hannah Montana right now. Her tickets are selling out at large venues all over the U.S. in minutes and the face values have atleast quadrupled. Everyone who has a daughter wants to get their hands on these tickets.
I was lucky enough to get tickets to her Salt Lake City Concert for next weekend. I was on the computer at 10am when they went on sale through ticketmaster and we still got upper bowl seats. It's insane. I realized I got a great deal a few days later when I spoke with a friend that paid $250 a ticket for her seats.
So, they just recently announced that they opened another Salt Lake City show the night before ours and that it would be a live taping. Everyone has been going crazy excited to have another chance to get tickets. My friends were online this morning right when they went on sale and they weren't able to get tickets. They sold out so quickly. It's pretty sad because all of these third party ticket companies are buying these tickets and marking them up to sell. People aren't even getting a chance to pay the normal price for these tickets. I feel bad for everyone who is having to buy them on Ebay or through other means. Good luck to those parents out there searching for reasonable tickets. We all just want our kids to have a fun!!!

3 comments:
Wow!!! Lucky you and your girls! Gracie's not really into HM yet. YET! I know how much your girls are and you are all going to have a ball!! How fun!
I agree. I wish they would limit the number of tickets a single transaction could purchase so others could have a chance to go, reasonably. Lexy would have thought that was "way cool". Hope you girls have a super great trip. It should be a lot of fun.
Adam and Luke are going to be so jealous. They LOVE HM and we listen to her way to much!! Have fun and let us know how it was.
Post a Comment