Monday, October 22, 2007

Ear Infection ='s No Sleep

I just got back from the Dr's office and DJ has an ear infection. He hasn't been sleeping good for over a week now. He's had a bad cold and just been so congested. After another horrible nights sleep I decided to take him in. I am so glad I did. I've got antibiotic in his system now and hopefully we can all get some good sleep around here now.

I also got my flu shot today. Wow, I can't believe it's that time again. They say there isn't a shortage like there has been in the past. That's good news. Now all I have to do is try to talk the triplets into getting their flu shots. That probably isn't going to happen, but it's worth a try!!! Any good advice on how to get your kids to not be horrified about getting shots?

4 comments:

Me - Jen said...

Is DJ feeling any better? I hope so. Good luck tonight, hopefully you get a full nights sleep.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh I hate having sick babies! Caroline has been stuffy and not her usual self lately, I HOPE it isn't an ear infection. Poor little guy, I hope that he is on the mend. Oh and for the shots.... BRIBERY, that is the one and only thing around our house, and lucky for me, my girls will still do almost anything for a dum-dum lollipop :)

Lyf2.0 said...

Ouch! Sorry to hear about the little guy. I hope he's feeling better soon.

Lyf2.0 said...

Ooooo... and ps... you can do the flu shot as a nasal spray. Check into that.