Only 10 people have voted. I know I have had atleast 50 hits in the last two days and no one is voting. Donevan is winning and I'm not sure I can handle that. No just kidding!!! But seriously, VOTE. (all you VA people need to vote)
Hey Christine-It's me your fav Idaho cousin Em. I voted! His resemblance to you got my vote cause I've seen your Dad and Donnie is a dead ringer for him. DJ is too cute! I want to kiss his cheeks! Love Ya! Em
I'm a mother of 5 and wife to an incredible husband, Donevan. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom to Ashleigh (8), Brittany (8), Caitley (8), DJ (2) and Emma 11 mos. I love my small town life in Idaho and I am truely living my dream!
2 comments:
Hey Christine-It's me your fav Idaho cousin Em. I voted! His resemblance to you got my vote cause I've seen your Dad and Donnie is a dead ringer for him. DJ is too cute! I want to kiss his cheeks! Love Ya! Em
I think he looks like Larry Payne!
Post a Comment