What a darling little blog! One of these days I might attempt to do the same, in my spare time of course, Oh wait I don't have spare time! I miss you guys so much. We will get together ya? We have a similar favorite quote:)! Love, Kalli
I'm a mother of 5 and wife to an incredible husband, Donevan. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom to Ashleigh (8), Brittany (8), Caitley (8), DJ (2) and Emma 11 mos. I love my small town life in Idaho and I am truely living my dream!
6 comments:
HOW FUN!!!! We did our snowman in the back and now I wish we had a happy fun one in the front! Looks so good, we will drive by for sure!
CUTE!!!!!!!!
Colton is almost crying because he missed out. Looks so Cute. Thanks for making the cul-de-sac fun!
Ha.....It is still sooo hot here...Yesterday Beth and I took the kids to Cox Farms and we got a Sunburn...LOL
Krissy,
What a darling little blog! One of these days I might attempt to do the same, in my spare time of course, Oh wait I don't have spare time! I miss you guys so much. We will get together ya? We have a similar favorite quote:)!
Love, Kalli
I love the pictures they are very cute! I think just by looking at the pictures that you got more snow than we did up in Island Park!
Post a Comment