Thank you!!!! Gemma is such a HUGE blessing in my life that I am definitely celebrating today. I can't believe my darling and I have been married for 5 years!!! When I think of life before him, it seems a little gray and boring... I may go crazy sometimes, but I can honestly say I am NEVER bored!!! Yippee... I finally got set up to leave comments. Your blog is fantastic. One of these days I want to set one up.
I'm a mother of 5 and wife to an incredible husband, Donevan. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom to Ashleigh (8), Brittany (8), Caitley (8), DJ (2) and Emma 11 mos. I love my small town life in Idaho and I am truely living my dream!
1 comment:
Thank you!!!! Gemma is such a HUGE blessing in my life that I am definitely celebrating today. I can't believe my darling and I have been married for 5 years!!! When I think of life before him, it seems a little gray and boring... I may go crazy sometimes, but I can honestly say I am NEVER bored!!! Yippee... I finally got set up to leave comments. Your blog is fantastic. One of these days I want to set one up.
Post a Comment