Congrats to my High School Girlfriend Ana who is expecting her first child. This is very exciting since at my 10 year H.S. Reunion a year ago, there were only a small few who had children already. I was the crazy one at the reunion with three children and one more on the way. I know Ana will be a great Mom and I wish her and Dave all the best of luck. Happy 16 weeks!!!
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Christine, it's Ginnette. All I have to say is "Yay Ana!". PS - This is the first time I've read your blog (except for the first time you sent an email about it) and I LOVE IT! xoxo
I am also so excited for Ana! And if I'm not mistaken, Ana and Dave also just celebrated an anniversary :) It is always so wonderful to hear how well your dearest & oldest (in terms of years known) friends are doing.
Happy times!
AP keep us posted!!!
~ Maureen
Thanks for sharing the new about Ana! Haha, when I read about your family it kind of reminds me of visitng ana's when we were younger, always something going on in that house :)
Post a Comment