Your Blog is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G with a lot of extra ZING!!! I just love it! I haven't peeked at it since your first post and I had a little extra time today so I decided to pull it up and WOW, did I have a lot to 'catch up on'! Your family is so sweet and we love that we are fortunate enough to be in the same ward with such a fun couple and four beautiful and polite kids! Your efforts have certainly paid off!
The note to Donnevan is priceless and I hope someday that Jas will have wonderful experiences like that.
Well, I will be much better about checking this out!
Donevan being such a sweet daddy really does pay big - his girls all adore him! And little Donie lights up when daddy is around! Christine does too! Tells me alot about that boy of mine!
I'm a mother of 5 and wife to an incredible husband, Donevan. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom to Ashleigh (8), Brittany (8), Caitley (8), DJ (2) and Emma 11 mos. I love my small town life in Idaho and I am truely living my dream!
3 comments:
How sweet! I love these payoffs to parenting!
Christine,
Your Blog is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G with a lot of extra ZING!!! I just love it! I haven't peeked at it since your first post and I had a little extra time today so I decided to pull it up and WOW, did I have a lot to 'catch up on'! Your family is so sweet and we love that we are fortunate enough to be in the same ward with such a fun couple and four beautiful and polite kids! Your efforts have certainly paid off!
The note to Donnevan is priceless and I hope someday that Jas will have wonderful experiences like that.
Well, I will be much better about checking this out!
~Sky
Donevan being such a sweet daddy really does pay big - his girls all adore him! And little Donie lights up when daddy is around! Christine does too! Tells me alot about that boy of mine!
Post a Comment