Name- Caitley Lee Neider
How Old Are you? 6
What is your favorite color? Green
What is your favorite food? Tuna Fish
What is your favorite song? "Get your head in the Game" High School Musical
Favorite movie? High School Musical 1
Favorite TV Show? Price is Right
Favorite Restaurant? Texas Roadhouse
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Therapist like my Dad
Favorite place to go? Go Carts
Favorite thing to do at school? Recess
Favorite Book? "Tinkerbell"
Favorite Trip? N.C. Beach this summer
What does Dad do all day? “He mows the lawn and he goes to work to help peoples heads. ”
What does Mom do all day? “She takes care of D.J. and cleans up after us.”
If You Read This, I Tagged Your Kids...only if you want to participate.

2 comments:
That is darling. I am looking forward to having my kids do it when I get home
I can't beleive how big the girls are getting, I feel old!!!
Post a Comment