Another Saturday of snow means another soccer game missed. Ugh!!! It makes for a busy week to have a makeup game. We now will have an activity after school everyday this week. Monday is ballet, Tuesday is soccer practice, Wednesday is singing lessons, and Thursday is now the soccer game. It's crazyness, but lots of fun.
We are not prepared for snow at all. The girls wanted to go play out in the snow of course. So, we pulled out all the snow clothes to find bib overalls that are too short, only 2 pairs of boots that are too small and mismatched gloves (of course, that's a given). I guess we need to do some snow clothes shopping. Since we only had 2 pairs of boots and 3 girls that wanted to go out to play, I had to quickly come up with a strategy to make everyone happy. So then I had a bright idea, something I remember from my childhood. My mom used to put plastic bags over my shoes with rubber bands. Thanks Mom for helping not have total chaos breakout in my household today. Donevan was laughing at me, telling me that it would never work. He was wrong. It totally worked and Brittany wore plastic bags around the neighborhood all day!!!

1 comment:
So creative w/ the baggies! My girls wore rainboots for awhile and then we finally found the winter box... and yup, everything is too small...
I hate snow.
:O)
Post a Comment