Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Dinner Tonight!!!



I was in the office and Ashleigh came in and informed me that she had dinner under control. She said she was making dinner and that I shouldn't come into the kitchen. I was very curious to see what she was making, but I didn't peak. When I walked in the kitchen, I just started laughing. I thought this was really cute, especially the sign. Then her and her sisters proceeded to serve thier Dad and myself cup of noodles. I was happy to not have to cook.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that is so cute! I say put her in charge of dinner every night!!

Emily said...

When the baby comes can she come cook for me? You are lucky, what a cutie to do that!

Tiffany B said...

How sweet. My kids never volunteered to make dinner at that age. They do however have plenty of suggestions on what I shouldn't make. It is nice when they get older because Cheyenne does make a few things now.

Hilary said...

how funny!!! They are such cute little girls!

Sorry we were so strange last night when we were trying to do our sneaky business!! :OP "Go back inside, Christine!" LOL!

Lyf2.0 said...

That is so cute! Girls are so thoughtful.