Thursday, November 15, 2007

Poor Caitley!!!



Caitley was so sick tonight that she wasn't able to perform with her sisters at the Festival of Trees. She is so sick that she didn't even care. That means she is really sick because she said to me the other day, "singing is my thing"!

After violent stomach cramping and vomitting, Donevan took her to the urgent care while I took the other girls to their concert. We found out that she has a bowel obstruction. She was put on a liquid diet for the next 24 hours. On Sat. morning I take her in for another x-ray. If the obstruction isn't gone, she will be admitted to the hospital. Please keep her in your prayers. This is a child who cannot stand to even think about the hospital, needles, blood or anything even close. She's being a good sport, but I just feel so bad for her because she is in so much pain. This now explains her throwing up in Cleverley's car. (see story below)

3 comments:

Shelly B. said...

Ooooh! Poor thing! I hope this "passes" quickly! I'll be thinking of you guys and will keep you in my prayers!

Me - Jen said...

Poor little Girl!! I am so sorry keep us posted this weekend and we will keep you in our prayers.

Tiffany B said...

Sorry to hear this. Please call (I mean it) if there is anything we can do for you.