
CREAMY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
1/4 cup melted butter
1 lbs. chicken breasts or tenders
1 package dry spaghetti mix
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz. cream cheese
Pour melted butter into a crockpot. Add a layer of chicken, sprinkle dry spaghetti mix on top, more chicken, more spaghetti sauce, etc. Cook on high for 3 hours or until chicken is cooked.
In microwave melt together the chicken soup and cream cheese. (I just stirred softened cream cheese with soup). Pour over chicken and let it cook 1 hour or until sauce is hot, stirring occasionally. Serve over noodles or rice.
***This is a yummy new recipe. I am always excited about new recipes that are easy and have few ingredients. It is very rich and high in fat (that's why it's so yummy), so you can substitue with lowfat cream cheese and Healthy Choice Cream of Chicken. I served it over spaghetti, but I think angel hair pasta would be even more delicious. My family really enjoyed it today and I love crock pot recipes. They are so easy.
P.S. Thanks Hilary for the great new recipe
