D.J had spaghetti for the first time tonight. Wow, he loved it. He just loves to sit in his high chair across from his sisters. He is the happiest child as long as he is around people. He just loves to watch everything that's going on. But, the minute he is left in a room by himself, he gets sad. He's a little spoiled because that doesn't happen very often.
I love his dimples in this picture. When he was just a few days old my Mom told me she saw a dimple on him. I was like, "no way, I don't see it". She was right and I love them. They are sooo cute!

1 comment:
He's just so stinkin cute! The recipe looks yum too. I'll have to try it with some of that left over turkey next week - good timing. Pretty tree too!
Post a Comment