Last weekend was the Hannah Montana Concert. Wow, was it a blast. The girls loved it and it was well worth the wait. Since I have every one of her songs memorized, I guess I was a little excited too. Actually, I was soooo excited. I was excited to see her perform, but more excited to see my girls so happy.
The scene walking up to the arena was crazy. Cars were decorated with Hannah Montana, people had signs, and everyone was dressed Hannah Montanaish. There was a huge hot pink tour bus with Miley/Hannah all over it. There were tons of radio stations and contests going on everywhere. Her music was playing and it was quite the party.
When we walked in, the usher gave Donevan a set of ear plugs and said "Sir, you might need these." It was pretty funny because Donevan wore them the entire time. I guess that's what happens when you're in your 30's. Ha!!! I have to give Donevan serious props for even being at the concert. They're weren't that many Dads there. He is a trooper for wanting to take his girls.
You wouldn't believe the lines to buy concert T's. They were insane. A friend of ours who was at the show the night before gave us good advice and said to just have Donevan go get the T's while Hannah was performing. Wow, was that a genius idea. Otherwise, we would have spent hours in line. So, we had the girls pick out their favorite shirts and then Donevan bought them during the concert while the lines were not so long. These shirts weren't cheap either, but they had to have a concet T and I agreed.
Just imagine, thousands of screaming girls. It was like no sound I have ever heard before. The Jonas Brothers opened up for her and they were great. The girls were screaming for them like crazy. Then Hannah Montana came out and the place exploded. She sang a few songs and then the Jonas Brothers came out and they sang a few together. Then Hannah Montana turned into Mylie Cyrus and sang her Mylie songs. There were lots of costume changes, fireworks, confetti and dancing. It was really a great show!!!
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun! I bet your girls will never forget that!
You are so lucky to get such good pics inside the arena. Most of ours didn't work out. So glad you guys had a great time.
P.s. I think I had as much fun (or more) than my girls did. It felt so cool being there with them.
Post a Comment