SO CUTE!! Look at those smiles!! What a fun, fun night! Your girls told me and Gracie that only Special Dads went to Hannah Montana concerts and they had a Special Dad. I agree!! I don't know if Mike would have gone (but he's special in his own way! ;o) )
I'm a mother of 5 and wife to an incredible husband, Donevan. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom to Ashleigh (8), Brittany (8), Caitley (8), DJ (2) and Emma 11 mos. I love my small town life in Idaho and I am truely living my dream!
2 comments:
SO CUTE!! Look at those smiles!! What a fun, fun night! Your girls told me and Gracie that only Special Dads went to Hannah Montana concerts and they had a Special Dad. I agree!! I don't know if Mike would have gone (but he's special in his own way! ;o) )
Cute pictures. Sounds and looks like you had a great time. I bet your girls will remember this for a long time.
Post a Comment