Monday, November 19, 2007

Decorating The Tree


We decorated the tree tonight and wow does it feel good to have that out of the way. My favorite thing about the Christmas tree is having it glow at night in a quiet house. It's so pretty. The girls loved decorating it this year. They were really into it and I let them do most of it. In past years they have been interested in the first few minutes and then want to go do something else. Not this year. They were there from start to finish. I will spend the next few days rearranging things on the tree. I will do this without them seeing of course. They have to feel like their work is the best!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have your tree up already!! I havn't even decorated my house for Halloween yet this year...is it Christmas time already??

I am so grateful that Caitley is doing better. -VA