Thursday, November 29, 2007

Party!!!

We had a great birthday party! We had 13 girls and they all had a blast. First we all made our own mini pizzas. While the pizzas were cooking we played a fun game. All the girls sat in a circle and each started with a wrapped present. Then I read a story I made up about the triplets being born and everytime I said Right or Left, they had to pass the present that direction. It was pretty funny watching them pass these presents around. Then when the story was over, whatever present was in their lap they got to open. They thought it was pretty cool that they got to open a present when it wasn't even their birthday. Then we ate, the girls opened their presents, had icecream cake and watched Cinderella III. They got some really great gifts. They got some darling pj's which they immediately changed into at the party. Ashleigh got some fun Hannah Montana stuff, Brittany got some fun puppy things, and Caitley got her favorite Tinker Bell toys. They also got Hairspray the movie which they are dying to watch. They each got some cute sparkly purses. They got purses with dogs in them, a dry erase board (which was a total hit), disney monopoly, watches, puzzles, lipglosses, and so much more. They were spoiled. Thanks to all their friends for coming and having a great night.

4 comments:

Margo and Kenny Neider said...

Looks like a fabulous party! Happy 7th birthday to my little dolls! I love you all!
Grandma Margo

Hilary said...

what a fun party! Gracie had SUCH a good time... she adores your girls. Loved the slideshow too!

Emily Rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Christine! I'm glad you found me. We miss you guys. I need a great BIG Donnie hug :) You're girls look like they had great fun. That's a lot of work-Good job Mom! Will we see you at Natalie's wedding? We sure hope so. Love Ya-