Saturday, November 24, 2007

Go BYU!!!



We spent the afternoon watching the heated rivaly between BYU and Utah. Wow was the 4th quarter a nail biter. We were all wishing we were at the stadium watching it. We love those cougars and especially when they beat the U!!!

3 comments:

Herriman Blue said...

Oh, I am so sad to hear that you are a fan of "the team that must not be named"

I was at the game, and could have DIED in that last minute and a half!! And now the U will have to wait 364 days to redeem themselves!!

Until then.... GO UTAH!!!!!

Jen said...

That was an INCREDIBLE game. GO BYU! I was at my in-laws in Utah for the game. When the U scored, all the girls were talking about taking a walk after the game so we didn't have to be around a bunch of cranky men. So when BYU pulled through it made for a great afternoon!

I'm so proud of you for keeping you blog so current. It's fun to check in often!

Hilary said...

Mike was in heaven... me, I was in heaven shopping at the Mini Bazaar!! LOL!