Sunday, November 11, 2007

New Holiday Dresses!!!



Today the girls wore their new Holiday Dresses for the first time. They were so excited. They felt like little princesses and it was so cute watching them feel so special and beautiful. They twirled around the house before church and posed for their pictures. It's so cute to watch little girls get so excited about feeling beautiful.

I am also so proud of myself for being creative with these dresses. They came with black sashes and as I was looking in the store it dawned on me that I could put three different colored ribbons on them and they would be unique. The girls aren't really into wearing the same thing anymore. They turned out darling and I love them. I am also excited about changing the ribbons for different holidays.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

They are DARLING! I meant to tell you that at church. The girls looked gorgeous! I LOVED the different ribbon! Sooo clever and beautiful!! (you're a good bow tie-er too!)

Where did you find the dresses? I still haven't found anything for my girls... (not that I'll copy, just wondered if you suggestions for where to look! :OD )

Shelly B. said...

The dresses ARE to die for! They looked so cute today and I loved watching you and Donovan (I always spell it wrong) watching them! I could just see how proud you were!