
DEBBIE GIBSON
I can still remember my first concert. It was lawn seats at Merriweather Post Pavillion. It was the greatest night ever. My Mom and Dad took me and my two cousins, Dawn and Brett and we had so much fun. I remember getting those glow in the dark necklaces and feeling so cool. I got a program that I looked at for hours after the concert. I'm sure it's still somewhere at my parents house. I loved Debbie Gibson so much and I'm proud to say it!!!
What were some of your first concerts????

3 comments:
New Kids On The Block, Baby! Can you believe that??? My mom took me and some friends and my mom was screaming and crying along with the rest of us when they pulled around in their limo and waved at all of the screaming fans outside the Marriott Center at BYU!
Mine was George Michael! And, then New Kids on the Block and also Amy Grant. And, those are actully the ONLY concerts I've been too!! So sad!
I loved Debbie Gibson and Tiffany too.
Shelly, I am laughing over your Mom! I was a senior in HS (so embarrssing to admit that!) and *I* felt old liking them! My excuse is I had young friends! (one year younger!!!)
Howard Jones! I snuck out and went with my friends at age 15. I was not allowed to go to concerts until I was 16, no exceptions!
Post a Comment