Monday, November 5, 2007

I Think I Have A Clock Problem!!!


Do you think I have a problem if I have so many clocks in my house that it's taking the entire morning to set them all back? No Way!! I love all my clocks. I have almost 20 on my main floor of my house :) ....well maybe I'm a little clock crazy!!!

I was totally dreading the time change. I don't like it being dark so early, but last night was kind of nice. When it started getting dark, my girls started putting their PJ's on. They don't understand the time change, so I might be getting my girls to bed an hour earlier. I'm good with that!!!

5 comments:

Hilary said...

me too! I adore clocks...

Gracie was ready for school half an hour early today... She couldn't understand why I wasn't letting her go to the bus stop!!

Emily said...

Well all of your clocks look great in your house, if that makes you feel better!

Teresa said...

My girls are in bed right now. 8:30 on a school night! I'm pretty sure that is a record in our house. I am loving the time change already, the house is so calm tonight. I love clocks too. I really love your big clock in the picture.

Emily Rae said...

Our little Tess has been waking up at 5:00 a.m., which is a definite no no at our house. Fall time change is nice for everyone except those of us with babies.-Cousin Em

Heidi Parson said...

Christine, I'm not sure where she bought it! I'll ask for you!