Thursday, November 15, 2007
Caitley
The girls were staying at some friends house last night while Donevan and I went to the temple. I called to check on them after we got out of the temple and before we went to dinner. I found out that Cailey got really sick and threw up twice....once in the Cleverley's car. Ok, this is a parents and childs worst nightmare. First off, cleaning up your own children's throw up is bad enough, but cleaning up another childs....I owe Cleverley's big time. Secondly, the girls are getting to the age where things are embarrassing for them. Caitley said she was so embarrassed and felt so bad about it, that's heartbreaking. Of couse the Cleverley's were so nice about it and acted like it was no big deal. THANKS CLEVERLEY'S, YOU'RE THE BEST!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OOOHHH I hate it when that happens, although it has not happened to me yet. The Cleverly are definately some "keepers" aren't they. Have fun putting up Christmas, and good luck tonight at the Festival of Trees
Oh man. I sure hope she feels better soon!
Post a Comment