Today I had my 4 Month Dr.s Appt. I have been feeling a little bit better and have gained back 2 lbs. of the 9 that I lost last month, thanks to my zofran medication. I am still pretty sick in the morning and the late evening, but have been feeling good in the middle of the days.
In a few weeks we will find out what we are having. I really don't have any feelings or intuitions. I am wondering if it might be a girl because I am already thinking this pregnancy is way different than my last, but who knows. In the last couple of weeks I have really started popping out....way sooner than with DJ. I don't think I showed with him until 5 1/2 months. I will definitely let you know when we find out what we're having. Vote to the left on my blog to make your predictions. I still haven't voted. I am still up in the air.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm jealous you pop out at 4 months. I pop out with my babies immediately. Your pictures are fun of the girls' dresses and waterslide. My goodness, it looks fun. Family reunion in your backyard. :)
Way to gain weight!! I guess that is the only time in life you will be excited about gaining weight so go eat a burrito!! Glad all is going well!! I voted girl so cross your fingers for my win!!
Wow, seems so weird to lose weight during pregnancy! I just gain gain gain gain the whole stinkin' time!!!!! But I'd take the weight gain over the sickness, that's just gotta be miserable.
Hopefully as things progress you'll get to feeling better and better.
I can't wait to find out what you're having, it's so exciting!
Oh stop it!! I saw you yesterday with my own eyes and there was NO popping!! You are the teensiest little prego Mama, I will show you popping as soon as I get on that reproducing bandwagon.. I'm so happy that you are feeling better :)
Post a Comment