Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ashleigh My Princess!

I surprised the girls last night with some darling dresses that I had found when I was out shopping. Killer deal of course...would you expect anything less from me! Anyway, she was so excited to wear her dress today. She layed it out last night and had her hair planned and everything. So this morning at around 6:15, I hear some noise coming from the bathroom. I get up to see what's going on (I have been dragging the girls out of bed at 8am every morning). The only reason anyone would be up this early is if they were sick or something. I open the door and there is Ashleigh in her new dress, shoes, hair done and she was brushing her teeth. She was so excited to wear that dress that the minute the sun came up, she was putting that thing on. I was too sick and tired this morning to take a picture, but I will take a picture after school. Do you ever remember being this excited to wear a new outfit to school? I do, but not in first grade!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only a true princess would be that excited at such a young age!! It was more Jr High for me!

I really hope you are feeling much better soon........

Skylette said...

Hahaha, how sweet. She must have been dreaming about that dress all night long! :) Be sure to post a picture when you feel better.

Lyf2.0 said...

That is so cute! What a good girl.