Friday, May 16, 2008
Virginia Here I Come!!!!
I am so excited because today I found a great deal on airline tickets to Virginia this summer and I booked them! I found tickets from I.F. to National on Delta for $288 each. I have been watching for months now and couldn't find anything out of Salt Lake for less than $400. I never dreamed I could get anything out of I.F. for such a great deal. This has really made my day...actually it will make my summer! I will be in Virginia July 9-July 22. YEAH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Cute blog, cute kids. You are really are living the dream!
This is Jackson. I AM SO EXCITED that you all are coming!!!
Maybe we can take Brittany to an Orioles game!
We can go to the pool every day too.
My baptism is on the 11th and my party is on the 12th.
Yeah! I'm excited for you! Virginia in the summer, pregnant. STAY INSIDE! :) I can't belive that I will be missing you by a mere 2 weeks. I'll be there from Aug 2 through Aug 19
How exciting. I bet you are so happy!
We are SOOO excited that you are coming! It is going to be so fun for our kids to be together, I just can't wait!
Sweet! Could you squeeze a lunch in with me? I'd love to see you. And way to score on the tickets!
DUDE.....Of course u are coming during the time that i will be out of town. I will be here for some of the days....u better save some time for ME!!!!!
Post a Comment