Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bribery...good parenting, right?


This is our summer bribery to keep our children reading all summer. They have promised to read everyday in return for this water slide. We had beautiful weather on Saturday so we tried it out and it is so awesome. We had all the neighborhood kids over playing on it and it was so fun! Even DJ was excited about it....see him watching his sisters. He only wanted to watch, but I don't blame him. The water was freezing. This is going to be a great babysitter all summer long.

3 comments:

Me - Jen said...

Oh how fun for them. Bridery is one of my best parenting tools. I love it!! Have fun and I am so glad the weather is changing to warm!!

Lyf2.0 said...

You have GOT to be kidding me! That thing is bigger than my house! They are the luckiest kids on the planet!

Hilary said...

I'm ALL for Bribery... your bribery is just more fun than MY bribery! ;0) So fun... you should make your girls charge money. We'd pay.