Friday, May 9, 2008

Finally A Win!!!


Finally the Jazz pull through tonight with a win against the Lakers! I like the Jazz, but I can't stand the Lakers...well mostly Kobe Bryant. The fact that he won MVP this year makes me want to beat them all that much more. Go Jazz.....another win on Sunday would be a great Mother's Day Gift!

4 comments:

Veronica said...

GO JAZZ GO! I totally agree. Kobe just seems so cocky and then when a foul is called on him, he acts like the refs should never call a foul on the KING! Another win Sunday would be a happy Mother's Day!

Natalie said...

Good JOB!!! Ok, so I have to say, "CONGRATULATIONS!" That is so wonderful that your expecting! Was it a total surprise? If you need help with anything just call! I would love to have your girls over for a play date so you can get some rest!

Amber said...

Yeah! And we were lucky enough to be at that crazy game. I hope sunday can be a big win for us.

Skylette said...

I am like you, I don't care who the Lakers play, as long as it's not the Lakers that win!