
Today was the last day of school. Yeah...it's summer. The first picture is the girls on their first day of first grade. The second picture was taken today, the last day of first grade. I think they have changed a lot in one school year. Mostly, they are taller and they have big kid teeth now.
They found out who their second grade teacher is going to be and are very excited. I was really proud of them because they all got really good grades and got the highest scores on their IRI testing! Good job girls...I love ya!

7 comments:
YaHoo! School is out! My son still has not lost one tooth. My Brook has lost four. Your girls and my son will have the same teacher next year. Yeah!
They do look a lot older! I think is summer will be a fun one! Juat as long as the weather starts heating up, we should have a BBQ to start it off right! :)
Enjoy your summer, we still have two more weeks. BUMMER!! Be sure and keep us posted on your summer activites. Your vacation is just around the corner?
Luckyyyyyy. We have a few more weeks too. Cute girls... Your family is beautiful!
We still have a full THREE weeks to go! I am so ready to have my kids home and not have a daily schedule to adhere to- just play with their cousins and play at the pool.
What cuties they are, they seem to be growing up so fast!!
Your girls are just too cute. Love these photos.
Post a Comment