Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Dresses

Remember the dress that Ashleigh couldn't wait to wear. This is it. The girls felt really cute getting ready for church today. I forgot that I even have a polka dot dress too.


10 comments:

Emily said...

They look so cute in their dresses and thanks for buying the water slide, my kids loved playing on it on Saturday!

Shelly B. said...

You girls are just too cute! All four of you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your exciting announcement!!! After having one, I can't even fathom having three all at once. You're a good woman! I sure admire you! Love the story about your necklace!

Anonymous said...

They were sooo cute in primary in their dresses. I was watching them!

Way to go on your VA tickets!!! It's so great to find a deal, especially when gas is sooo outrageous!

Amber said...

How adorable! I am sure the kids will have a blast on the slide. We could hear the laughter all day saturday. :)

Smoochie Lady April of Cook said...

Ok so... you are a total hotty mom. Have you aged at all in the last 7 years. I had a crazy dream last night that I was prenant with triplets! I was relieved to wake up and know that there is only one little person kicking around inside me but then I see your adorable girls and think the dream wasn't really a nightmare after all. Your girls are adorable and I love the dresses. Congrats on your big news by the way--keep me posted on that one please. Luv ya babe...

Emily Rae said...

Too cute...

Lori Ann said...

I wanted to tell you on Sunday that I loved your dress. You always look so beautiful! The girls are gorgeous too, the polka dots are so cute.

Anonymous said...

U AND UR GIRLS ARE THE ABSOLUTE CUTEST!!!

Hilary said...

they look darling... Gracie wants me to go buy her one... she says that (according to Ashleigh) they are only $50 at Porters. (hee hee!) You look so pretty too!