Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'm Living In A Webkinz World!!!



If you haven't heard about webkinz, they are the latest craze around here. My girls won't stop talking about them and wanting to play with them. They're little stuffed animals that you buy and you are given a code that you can go online and start you're webkinz world. You name your pet and decorate their room. You're pet can earn webkinz cash by playing games or getting a job and you can buy things for you pet. It's pretty cute, but I can't get my kids off the computer. They want to be playing all the time and when they're not playing, they're talking about it. It's harmless fun, I only wish I was the one who came up with these things. Whoever did is making a fortune...I'm sure.

6 comments:

Me - Jen said...

OH Adam is dying for one. Sounds like fun, however have you had to give up your computer for the girls?

Jen said...

Every time my newphew, Colton, comes over to my house, ALL he does is play Webkinz on the computer. It is out of control!

Tami said...

I have never heard of this before. When you first explained it I thought what fun! But with your ending comments I don't think I need Connor on the computer any more than he already is.

Emily Rae said...

Livvy wants the girls' info so she can add them to her friends....I need to email you. We LOVE Webkinz at our house! We keep it reigned in though, because the computer is where I work from, alas, a hard pill to swallow.

Hilary said...

I think it is great for the fact they get Gracie motivated (she earns hers through chores or allowance), but she is just goofy about them. She once chose grounded from friends for a week to play on Webkinz for an hour. Unreal!!!

I buy Ella the Little Kinz... and I noticed that at Town & Country the big ones (webkinz, not little kinz) are only $12.99... just a FYI. Do you know of a cheaper place? Porters and the Hallmark store have them for $14.99.

FastBreak said...

Christine, Sam & Grace are totally into webkinz and they would love to "play" with your girls, I will e-mail you their webkinz names