Saturday, May 3, 2008

10 Year Anniversary!!!


We celebrated our 10 year Anniversary this weekend! Wow, we can't believe it's been 10 years. It's gone by so fast. We had a fun little overnighter w/o kids up to our family cabin in Ashton. We went to dinner on the way and tried out a new place. (Stockmann's) This new place is now our favorite place. We had peel and eat shrimp coctail which was incredible, steak, and amazing king crab legs. It was a splurge! We just relaxed and watched movies all weekend. There was still some snow up at the cabin, but signs of spring were atleast on their way.


Thanks to Margo for watching the kids for us. They love to spend time with Grandma, but 4 kids is a lot of work...so we really appreciate it! She also gave us this cute little anniversary basket to take up to the cabin!


9 comments:

Twisted Sister said...

Isn't Aunt Margo the cutest thing ever! Happy Anniversary!

Emily said...

I am glad you had a great time. You deserve it! You and Donny are a great couple!

andrea said...

I always think of Donnie and you on Derby Day. Now Andrew and Melanie also celebrate their anniversary on Derby Day. Remember the mint julips? That was a fun day 10 years ago and two years ago with A & M. Rich and I spent the day at the temple again yesterday celebrating Derby Day. Congrats.........

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! I seriously can't believe it's been that long. I miss you guys! I was pretty much there in the beginning, but haven't been around much since.

There is a Stockmann's near my in-laws in Utah. We have been there several times and it is YUMMY! They have the best nacho chips!

Tami said...

Good for you getting away for your Anniversary!

Hilary said...

that is the cutest basket! I'm so glad you had a nice time... Happy 10th!!!

Hilary said...

where is Stockmanns?

FastBreak said...

sorry for missing your anniversary, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY love,gary

Kirstin said...

congrats-that sound so deluxe