What? How is this happening to me. We were so good this year and all got our flu shots, but this has been the worst winter for sickness for our family. In the middle of the night, Brittany woke up throwing up. I can handle just about every sickness and believe me, we've been through them all this winter, but throwing up I can't stand. So Brittany 's been sick all day...hopefully no one else gets it! We'll see if were lucky.
P.S. DJ, Donevan and I still have head colds. Yucky! It just seems to go from one sickness to the next.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can't we have one nice day to open windows and air out all germs. Cannon is still sick too. He threw up today! UGG
so sorry about the sickies! Ick! I hate throw up so much too. Spring has GOT to be on the horizon!
Post a Comment