Monday, March 31, 2008
Where Have I Been?
It's not like me to let a couple weeks go by w/o some kind of post. We have been really busy and haven't even been home much lately. We spent a long Easter Weekend in Island Park and had sooo much fun. Then we came home for a few days and left again for Boise for Donevan's Uncle's Funeral. So, now we are back and Spring Break is over. It's snowing here today. Nice hu!!! I was glad to send the girls out the door to school today. We have spent a lot of time in the car traveling and we're all ready for life to get back to normal. So, when I unpack all our bags and find our camera, I will post some Easter pics and pics from our trip to Boise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am glad you are back. I missed you this weekend!
welcome back. Jackson has wondered where you've been
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back! Hope you guys had fun!
I'm still new at this blogging thing...just figured out the comments and saw yours. It's great to hear from you! I did see your blog from Jen's and I love looking at pics of your family. For some reason I thought you still lived back east and then it dawned on me you may be in Idaho when i saw the Big Jud's pic....that made me HAPPY!
Post a Comment