Tuesday, March 4, 2008

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO MY D.J.

I can't believe my baby is a year!!! This picture was taken when he was just a few weeks old. Wow how the time just flies! I am so blessed to have this sweet boy and he makes me smile everyday. I love you DJ!!! More pictures to come from his birthday party!

8 comments:

Emily said...

I hope you just have a wonderful day. DJ is so darling. I can tell he brings your family so much joy! I hope the girls enjoy the party. They are so excited!!!

Shelly B. said...

Happy Birthday, big smiley boy! You are so cute!

Tiffany B said...

Wow the year went fast. He is such a darling boy. I know he always brings a smile to my face when I see him. Thanks for sharing him with everyone... just bringing him to church, or lunch, or posting a photo on the blog, it is always fun to see his cute smile.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday DJ!! I am so happy to share a birthday with such a sweet little boy! And thanks Chrissy for the sweet words! LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness he can't be one today because that means that Caroline is going to be one soon! Why are our babies growing up? Okay, so as soon as Caroline turns one I just may have to work on bringing back big families because I can't imagine life now without a baby around! They are truly a little bit of Heaven aren't they? We will have to talk soon with you and Donevan, and Greg and Em about how to get a boy here, because DJ is just getting cuter by the day, and I'm thinkin I want a boy pretty bad!

Teresa said...

I really love the gentleness of this pic. Hope DJ has a great day turning 1.

Teresa said...

I love the gentleness of this pic. DJ is absolutely adorable, I hope he enjoys his special day.

Skylette said...

Time flies! He was still pretty new when we moved into the ward, and now he's ONE! Your family is so precious!